Rooms to VET aims to maintain and increase the competitiveness of the European tourism industry through the development of an e-learning platform of 6 Modules to support the upskilling and professionalisation of tourism services provided by owners of private accommodations, small residences and family arrangements. This platform aims to become the ultimate guide for making use of all opportunities and tools available at national and European level in this respect.
Rooms to VET - Upskilling and Professionalisation of private tourism accommodation services is a 24-month
(September 2015-2017) EU co-funded project under the Erasmus+ programme, implemented by 9 partners from 5 EU countries (Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Slovenia, Spain), experts in the fields of tourism and VET.
Are you a private tourism accommodation service provider?Europe is the world's no. 1 tourist destination, with the highest density and diversity of tourist attractions. Private rented accommodation in Europe covers as much as 13% of the total of holiday accommodations. Many tourists nowadays opt for private rooms, apartments, residences, looking for more freedom, privacy, interaction with nature as well as with local businesses and cultures, low cost vacation, etc.
- Take advantage of the new trends in tourism
- Improve your hospitality & service culture
- Plan for success & face-lift your business
- Create innovative products & services
- Make use of tools to promote & sell effectively
- Increase competitiveness of your tourism business
- Learn & train online for free
Are you a VET trainer in the tourism industry?
- Give us your input on training needs & challenges
- Collaborate with us in developing the training material
- Make use of the Rooms to VET e-learning platform
Are you a tourism association, policy-maker, authority?
Get an insight on sector needs, challenges & prospects
- Help us disseminate the project & its results
- Share with us policy developments, initiatives & tools.