IDEC participates as partner in the project DEMAL that developed two e-learning courses for staff in adult education sector:
- Design of adult learning
- Evaluation of adult learning
The first course on Design has been launched and will run until the 20th of May 2018. The course consists of six units of learning outcomes, plus a closing and requires approximately 24 hours of self-learning, spread over a period of eight weeks. The participants that will complete the course and pass all assignments successfully will get a certificate of attendance. If you are interested to register and attend the course, follow the instructions below:
- Go to Thalys course program
- Go to Create a new account, fill-in the form and create your account. Remember to keep your username and password, as you will need them to access the e-learning
- An e-mail will be sent to your e-mail address, with instructions to validate your account. Click on the link.
- You will access the course as student. The enrolement key for student is Demal_design_student
- You can now access the course and start your learning journey.
The course is structured in units. Each unit includes an introductory presentation, the core learning material, additional learning material, a closing presentation and one of more assignments. Some assignments are compulsory and you have to complete them, before the end of the course, before 20 of May. After that, you will still have access to the course material, without the option to do the assignments and get a certificate.
The course language is English and it will be attended at the same time by participants from five countries. It will give you the opportunity not only to access the learning resources, but also to discuss with other participants and exchange your experiences in adult learning. The second e-learning course on Evaluation is expected to start in April and there will be a separate invitation.
We wish you a nice e-learning and we expect to meet you online.