In order to obtain this main objective, project sets the following operational objectives:
- To define a European learning pathway on rural women entrepreneurship according to EFQ
- To develop a course for women to promote basic and transversal skills to be entrepreneur
- To define a training methodology that improve the learning process
- To develop facilitators teaching skills to motivate women's participation
- To involve trainees and trainers in learning process
- To provide an environment that promotes the knowledge management, exchange and creation on social entrepreneurship.
TRAIN THE GAP partnership is formed by five different institutions coming from four European countries (Spain, Ireland, Lithuania and Sweden) and each of them representing different actors in the project: women association, training providers, university and innovative social research.
Train the Gap project duration will be of 24 months, starting in October 2015 and ending in September 2017.