The project implementation involves three specific objectives:
- To apply the ECVET methodology in a selected number of technical vocation programmes within the non-formal and formal VET system in three EU countries: Cyprus, Malta and Greece;
- To test the transferability of learning outcomes from the non-formal to the formal VET system at national and transnational level;
- To raise awareness about the benefits of the implementation of the ECVET system and promote the implementation of ECVET for permeability and transferability within the non-formal and formal VET system at national and European level.
The project aims are in line with the objectives & priorities of the Strategic Partnerships under the Erasmus+ programme and in particular:
- To enhance the quality and relevance of the learning programmes in non-formal VET sector, by applying the ECVET methodology and facilitating the transfer of credits from non-formal to formal VET system at national and transnational level;
- To facilitate the validation of non-formal learning and its permeability within formal education pathways.
Read more at Intercollege Cyprus