"My Smart School" is an Erasmus+ project which aims to improve the quality of education and develop innovative resources and digital tools useful for enhancing distance teaching and learning in general. After two years of methodical work, the three outputs of the project are now ready and available to the general public who want to make use of them.

In particular, the first output offers detailed online courses for teachers, aims to help them to approach distance learning and especially those who were not particularly familiar with digital tools, thanks to its detailed guide on how to use the MYSS online platform and all its functionalities. The second output is the online learning platform "My Smart School" which offers a new teaching approach and promotes collaborative and student-centred learning. The students who used it were completely satisfied with its ease of use and the innovative tools it offers. Finally, the third output, "Teachers' diaries and recommendations", produced a handbook of good practices in which teachers from all partner countries shared their experiences on digital education, contributing to the creation of a new teaching approach and a teamwork mode of collaboration.

You can find all of the My Smart School outputs available on the project’s website:  https://myss-project.eu/