Team of Art project aims to:
- Encourage innovative forms of cultural mediation and training using digital tools.
- Implement a narrative and visual approach in the presentation of artworks for learners with little or no qualifications and special needs.
- Making European cultural heritage accessible and usable by all by promoting culture and artistic heritage
Team of Art project achieves these goals through the use of innovative digital approaches and the creation of various pedagogical materials, such as:
- 120 animated and scrolled artworks written in a plain language in order to be comprehensible from all visitors despite their age, culture, background.
- Create different intellectual materials, such as practical sheets, pedagogical dossier and pedagogical guides created around transversal artistic themes for a cross-sectional approach and knowledge.
- Create the first multilingual, easy-to-read/understand, iconic and sign language glossary dedicated to artistic vocabulary for audiences with little or no qualifications and/or learning disabilities and difficulties.
To learn about the project, check Team of Art website: https://team-of-art.eu/