EduTeach is an international, interdisciplinary and collaborative project funded by the European Commission under the Erasmus+ program. The aim of the EduTeach project is to design, test and implement a modular training program adapted to the needs and interests of those responsible in education and care for young children (0-6 years) across Europe. To allow both flexible and individual learning, the training offers will be based on ICT and incorporate a fair balance between interactive and self-study learning activities. Using results from a user needs analysis and evaluations of the implementation of trainings, EduTeach further tends to forward research and development on models, methods, and didactic strategies for effective online training to educators, preschool teachers and education directors.
The set of individual project objectives serves the aim above, and includes:
- development of a series of interactive, media-enriched learning modules;
- establishment of a database including digital learning material in 8 European languages;
- development of a learning platform that will serve as the host environment for the online training program.
The online modules and learning sessions will consist of:
1. Self-study: Participants will be reading and watching material provided in an digital Learning Management System, based on ILIAS 5.1.
2. Storytelling: Integration of educational problem cases that are in line with the module topic and which professionals from all over Europe share.
3. Webinars: Each webinar will be moderated by a partner and senior experts from the field will be invited to give keynote speeches. The recorded contextualized problem case will be played and jointly discussed online.
On this webpage you will find all relevant information about the project, its outcomes and the partnership.